Grant to the Prior and convent of the Black Friars, 16 February 1427, Latin parchment.
|By prior appointment
|Kilkenny Local Studies Department
|Kilkenny County Library Headquarters John's Green House John's Green Kilkenny City
|Email Address 2
|Repository Web Address
|The information listed from this repository has been extracted from a list available in the archives. The list was compiled by Honora Faul and we are grateful for her assistance. Due to time constraints not all items in this repository were examined individually.