|Kilmore Diocesan Archives
Sisters of St Joseph, Ricehill:
21: Letters to Bishop Quinn from Sr M. du Redempteur Soeurs de Saint-Joseph, Bordeaux, and agreement between Sr M. du Redempteur and Bishop Quinn re the establishment of a house of the Sisters of St Joseph at Ricehill. 1951.
22: Papers regarding the accommodation of the Sisters of St Joseph including survey reports on Fort Lurgan, Virginia and Ricehill House, Crossdoney by Patrick Gaffney, civil engineer. Also a letter from Mother Therese to Bishop Quinn stating that the sisters took over Fort Lurgan in 1954 and that they will function as a maternity nursing home. 1953-1956.
|Restricted. Contact Repository.
|18th, 19th, 20th
The following examples were taken from lists available in the archives. The number preceding the document refers to its number within a particular file. The file name is provided at the top of each section.
|Kilmore Diocesan Archives (RC)
|Bishop’s House Cullies County Cavan
|Repository Web Address