|Saint Ultan's Hospital
|Saint Ultan's Hospital was founded by Kathleen Lynn and Madeline Ffrench Mullen at 37 Clanbrassil Street in Dublin and opened in 1919. It was originally intended that the hospital receive adult patients but it became an infants' hospital. [Saint Ultan was a Bishop of Meath who had cared for children orphaned by the Bui Connall/Yellow Plague].
The Committee ran a baby clinic. Material includes:
Constitution of the Hospital
Minutes of the Medical Committee:
|By prior appointment.
|Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
|6 Kildare Street Dublin 2
|Email Address 2
|Repository Web Address
|Some of the information listed from this repository has been extracted from lists available in the archives. The lists were compiled by staff of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland and we are grateful for their assistance. Where no or partial lists were available Staff of the Women's History Project compiled an outline list. It must be remembered that due to time constraints not all items in this repository were examined individually.