Collection: Mother Mary Potter, Foundress
Repository: Little Company of Mary Sisters
|Little Company of Mary Sisters
|Cnoc Mhuire 29 Woodpark Balinteer Avenue Dublin 16
|The Little Company of Mary was formed by Mother Mary Potter (1847-1913) in 1877. The
first foundation of the Congregation in Ireland came in 1888 when the Sisters took over the
nursing in St John's Hospital in Limerick. The Generalate of the Congregation is in
England where the vast majority of the archives are held.
Material listed here is held in the Ballinteer convent.